You’ve found the ideal spot to build your dream home. Now you need an experienced professional custom home builder.
We will build you a custom home that specifically reflects who you are and how you live. Not a predictable predesigned home, but an exceptional home that reflects thoughtful design, high quality materials and premium workmanship.
As a custom home builder, our job is to help you achieve your dream exactly as you had imagined, without losing sight of your budget or sacrificing quality along the way.
NOVERO Homes & Renovations understands the importance of this decision to build a new home—along with the experience in managing all the details and people required to bring the project to successful completion. With decades of experience as custom home builders in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, we oversee the day-to-day aspects of your construction project to ensure quality, efficiency, safety, and make certain that you’re thrilled with the outcome.
From day one of your new home building process, you’ll have a full team working for you including a project manager and site superintendent. There is no need for you to coordinate trades and subcontractors. Throughout the process, we’ll be in constant contact regarding trades, timing, potential issues, and what decisions need to be made.
- Meet to discuss your vision, goals, needs and budget
- Book the site visit together
- Prepare the quote for your review and confirmation
- Revise quote and gain your approval to proceed
- Determine overall construction schedule and key dates
- Work on architectural plans; we’ll outline decisions for you start on with the interior designer (either our designer or your outsourced designer), e.g. flooring, tiles, fixtures, etc.
- Work with you on overall design vision, reviewing colours, textures, ideas to customize your space and make suggestions on materials based on your lifestyle
- Apply for permits, e.g. structural, city, building, plumbing, septic and/or sewer
- Conduct site test depending on scope of project
- Obtain engineering sign off
- Prep site including excavation, ensuring utilities are working and forming footing
- Build foundation and erect framing
- Install windows and doors; rough in electrical and plumbing
- Experience the progress with site visits and continual updates
- Conduct structural inspection to ensure all areas are to building code
- Insulate walls and roof; install vapour barrier and drywall
- Paint and place finishing elements into your home, e.g. flooring, cabinetry, doors, countertops, fixtures, mouldings, etc.
- Apply siding and add exterior finishings
- Wrap up with final touches and clean up
- Complete walk through together to ensure you’re completely satisfied and discuss any deficiencies
- Conduct final inspections of home
Danny and Crestina Amado
Bob & Lil Schmunk
Bud and Shelly Livesey