We work to build office, restaurant and retail environments with the highest level of workmanship and to truly deliver on your business needs.
NOVERO treats commercial renovation clients the same way we treat residential ones. The project’s purpose, details and dimensions may differ, but the handling of the process and the promise is the same: to deliver an exceptionally built product while providing excellent customer service.
Our team builds your trust with commitment, integrity and open communications. We do what we say we’re going to do—while keeping your commercial renovation project on time and on budget. We seamlessly coordinate trades, stay on top of all the details and get the job done right.
The challenges you and your business face are unique, therefore the building plan and solutions that we develop need to be just as tailored. We’ll partner with you to provide maximum results with minimal business disruption.
- Meet to discuss your commercial project needs and parameters
- Survey the existing condition of the commercial site
- Review bylaws and tenant improvement guidelines
- Prepare the quote for review and confirmation
- Finalize and sign off on quote to proceed
- Determine renovation schedule and key dates
- Discuss strategy with preliminary scope of work
- Work on architectural/design plans; decide what finishings and fixtures are needed
- Apply for permits, e.g. building, electrical and/or plumbing, and discuss with strata (if applicable)
- Secure engineering sign off
- Review project steps and milestones, e.g. demo, crew, electrical work, etc.
- Experience the progress with site visits
- Conduct structural inspection to ensure all areas are to building code
- Clean site, dispose of extra materials and garbage
- Complete the walk-through to ensure you’re completely satisfied and discuss any deficiencies
- Use the 1-Year Warranty on labour and installation by contacting our office with any issues that may arise