You may love your home’s location or footprint but you don’t love all of it: maybe it looks dated, isn’t energy efficient or the space isn’t meeting your needs. Rather than selling and trying to find the perfect new home, you decide to renovate with the help of an experienced professional.
NOVERO Homes & Renovations has over five decades of experience in all types of home renovations in Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam and beyond, from remodeling the whole home and creating more space, to redesigning rooms.
In renovation (and home building) you get what you pay for. The lowest price bidder is not the one providing the best work or service. We pride ourselves on providing you with the best value for your money with quality workmanship, excellent customer service and a level of integrity rarely experienced in the business.
Our team is experienced in every type of finishing required for a high-quality home renovation: premium hardwood flooring, immaculate tiling, gorgeous millwork, impressive moulding plus roofing, lighting, carpeting and much more. View recent projects in our portfolio to see our large scope of renovation experience.
NOVERO also has a Design Centre product showroom where you may meet with our team members to view samples while discussing project needs, and to make your decision process easier.
If you’re not sure where to start with your home renovation project, we can help. We’ll evaluate, make recommendations and connect you with a trusted architect/design team if needed. If you already know what you need – such as your dream kitchen, ultimate media room or dependable income suite – we can start there too.
We take care of the contractor role and hiring subtrades. During every step of the process, we’re in constant contact regarding trades, timing, potential issues, and any decisions that need to be made. Careful planning and organization will minimize stress and delays.
- Meet to discuss your renovation ideas, needs and budget
- Prepare the quote for your review and confirmation
- Finalize and sign off on quote to proceed
- Apply for permits, e.g. structural, building, electrical and/or plumbing
- Secure engineering sign off, if needed
- Review project steps and milestones, e.g. demo, crew, electrical work, etc.
- Experience the progress with site visits
- Conduct structural inspection to ensure all areas are to building code
- Clean up and reveal (the fun step)!
- Execute the walk through together to ensure you’re completely satisfied and discuss any deficiencies
- Enjoy a 1 Year Warranty on labour and installation
- Contact our office with any issues that arise, and a team member will arrive to repair
Bud and Shelly Livesey
Brian and Connie Davis
The Macnab Real Estate Team